If your helmet won't turn on:
It may be totally out of battery. Charge it! Be sure that you're charging it correctly.
If there are any issues with your helmet in turning it on after you charge, simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A quick summary of what isn't working.
- Your order number (e.g. US#1234) or a copy of your Amazon receipt.
- Video proof of the issue. In this case, plug your helmet into the charger, make sure the helmet lights up to indicate that it's charging, unplug the charging cable, then try to turn on the helmet with a short press. If the helmet doesn't light up, show us the orientation of the plug to the camera before plugging your helmet in. You will also want to plug in your charging cable to the remote to see if the charging cable works.
- Serial number of your helmet. You can find this on a white sticker in your helmet.
- Your shipping address and phone number. Used for courier purposes only.
If the helmet won't turn off:
There are a few rare cases where we've seen the helmet 'jammed'. The helmet just stays in a solid mode, and doesn't turn off when the power button is held.
To solve this issue, plug it into a charging cable. This will put the helmet in a soft reset mode.
If this issue happens more than once or twice, please email us at email@example.com to open a case with us. Please take videos proof that this happens and we'll take care of it according to our warranty.