Most of the app features do not require an account. You do need an account if you want to use the (Auto-) Ride Tracking feature, so your rides can be saved. To share the data of your rides with Apple Health and Strava, you’ll need an Apple Health and/or Strava account.
Articles in this section
- The Smartphone App
- Can I pair one Lumos helmet with more than one smartphone?
- Do I need an account to use the Lumos app?
- Can I turn off the front and rear lights on the Lumos and use the turn signals only?
- Can I customize the lights on the Lumos Matrix helmet?
- Can I customize the lights on my Lumos Kickstart helmet?
- Can I change the beeping of the helmet?
- How to read the battery level using the Lumos app